Family court

Alexis12345

Jurisdiction
New York
I see my son sunday until tuesday. I want more time. I recently filed against my child's mother due to her trying to alienate me as a father and not bringing our child to the docters for over a year. I couldn't becaude she refused to give me his medical information. She has now filed for supervised visitations because my current girlfriend and mine relationship was very rough in the beginning and now its okay. She is trying to file for domestic violence due to a incident where i lightly pushed my girlfriend away from kissing my son. I did not hurt her and she was okay with it happening. My child's mother also wants my girlfriend to not be around for visitation. However we have a different child together and live together. Would the hudge tell my girlfriend she can't be around and that i need supervised visitations? Also my childs mother is trying to say my son shows fear in front of me just because he cries when coming to me when leaving her. But once shes out of sight hes fine. What do i do?

Would the hudge tell my girlfriend she can't be around and that i need supervised visitations?

Possibly, but you'll only know after a hearing is held, and ruling is handed down.

What do i do?

No one can tell you what to do.

Have you considered taking TWO helpful classes: 1 = a co-parenting class 2 = a fatherhood class?

You can ask your family physician, local child services or child protection agency for schools or agencies that offer those classes.

You might also wish to speak to a domestic violence counselor to help you sort of any relationship issues.

Ive taken a parenting course and we are now ordered to take a co parenting class. My relationship with my curren. Girlfriend is way better ..no domestic violence is even considered .I just don't want her to not be able to see my son beings that our daughter is his half sister

I just don't want her to not be able to see my son beings that our daughter is his half sister

Your friend is a legal stranger to your non-custodial child.

Her child has no bearing on anything, siblings or not.

Have you established paternity to either child using the court system and DNA testing?

If not, I suggest you start that process IMMEDIATELY.

Until you have legally established paternity, you'll continually be thwarted, because you are a legal stranger to the child(ren).

Once you establish paternity, a child support order, you can then seek court ordered visitation.

Here's how you can establish paternity at no cost to your in your state:

NY State Dept. of Child Support Enforcement is ready and willing to assist you:

NYS DCSE | Paternity Establishment

Would the hudge tell my girlfriend she can't be around and that i need supervised visitations?

We have no idea what evidence exists and have no way of knowing if your brief explanation of the relevant facts is reasonable. We do, however, know that you're not a neutral party. Therefore, any opinion that someone here might express about this will be completely useless to you.

What do i do?

Hiring a family law attorney would be a good idea.

I see my son sunday until tuesday. I want more time. I recently filed against my child's mother due to her trying to alienate me as a father and not bringing our child to the docters for over a year. I couldn't becaude she refused to give me his medical information. She has now filed for supervised visitations because my current girlfriend and mine relationship was very rough in the beginning and now its okay. She is trying to file for domestic violence due to a incident where i lightly pushed my girlfriend away from kissing my son. I did not hurt her and she was okay with it happening. My child's mother also wants my girlfriend to not be around for visitation. However we have a different child together and live together. Would the hudge tell my girlfriend she can't be around and that i need supervised visitations? Also my childs mother is trying to say my son shows fear in front of me just because he cries when coming to me when leaving her. But once shes out of sight hes fine. What do i do?

So you want more visitation? But you have a domestic violence incident...

You need a lawyer is what you need. You can file to modify visitation and your ex can file to have supervised visits. If the judge thinks that your girlfriend is a danger to your son yes the judge could order her not be around him during your visitation time. But no one here can predict that.

Again get a lawyer. Or at the very least find one who does free consultations.

Back