family/boyfriend/gossip

Status
Not open for further replies.

tanice

My eighteen year is as good as living wigth a 25 year old man who has custody of two children. He doesnot work but gets money by questionable means which i do not agree with. his sister keeps interferring in their relationship causing much grief and has recently caused a lot of trouble and taken to texting me and my daughter in a most obnoxious manner. She has told my daughter that I am a hypochondriac, I am in remission from cancer, she says that we sponge on her family, untrue we work to maintain ourselves although on occasion do find it necessary to borrow, although we always repay. She also says that I am on drugs (absolutely not) and that her husband has seen me and my druggy friends in town (my daughter and my friend) both of whom are most upset by all of this as they feel their good names are now also being slandered. She also has said in text messages that my husband is only with me because I am ill. I have text her back on a few occasions and have now told her to stop and will only contact her through a solicitor. My eighteen year old is most incensed and has retaliated in similar style to his sister. Help me I feel as though my life is running away from me. the sister also says that my daughter is fat, idle and cross eyed, she isn't working not for want of trying, she does have a sight defect and was bullied all the way through school, and considering that she looks after his children is by no means idle.:confused: :eek: :mad: :rolleyes:

Not sure what your question is? This is not legal, its personal. If your daughter allows his family to treat you this way, and puts up with the gossip, she is partly to blame.

There is not much you can do must distance yourself from this nonsense. You can encourage your daughter to leave and get on with her life without these negative people.

If she won't, then maybe you need to keep your distance if thats what it means to keep your sanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back