falsly accused can cost my job

Status
Not open for further replies.

morgana

hello, i have no clue on what steps i can take and i would be grateful for any help. i work for a non union company and i have no legal rights im told if i loose my job cause they put me on suspention until it is investigated but i have been called in the office several times from my assistant and i believe they are harassing me.
but if i have no legal action there can someone tell me how to and the steps to sue the person who is at fault.
make it short i work on cars and i was browsing myspace and seen a profile so upon viewing it the girl said she was not on there much and gave her facebook url so i friend requested her now i never talked,called, or harassed this girl just asked to be a freind well her mother called my job and said i got her personal information off the car order well i did not all i could have gotton was a name,addy and phone number. i really can not see how i got her info and misused it when you dont need any of that to browse people on myspace, please any answers.

So it just happens that the person you befreinded happens to have a car at your place of business?:rolleyes: How old is the person you befriended? Last Did you access either myspace or facebook while at work and use work computers?

ty no never used work computer and did not befriend the girl never talked to her. seen her profile on myspace and she gave facebook url so i just sent friend request did not relize we worked on her car till i was called in office i never spoke to her

Personally I would not be surprised if you ar fired. Look at it this way. Out of millions of myspace users you happen to find one to befriend/contact who's parent happens to have a car at your shop! See how difficult to believe this is? By the way you never answered how old is this girl?

morgana said:
hello, i have no clue on what steps i can take and i would be grateful for any help. i work for a non union company and i have no legal rights im told if i loose my job cause they put me on suspention until it is investigated but i have been called in the office several times from my assistant and i believe they are harassing me.
but if i have no legal action there can someone tell me how to and the steps to sue the person who is at fault.
make it short i work on cars and i was browsing myspace and seen a profile so upon viewing it the girl said she was not on there much and gave her facebook url so i friend requested her now i never talked,called, or harassed this girl just asked to be a freind well her mother called my job and said i got her personal information off the car order well i did not all i could have gotton was a name,addy and phone number. i really can not see how i got her info and misused it when you dont need any of that to browse people on myspace, please any answers.

Assuming everything you said is the truth, why would this crazy woman want to make trouble for you? Why is this woman upset that you inadvertently, accidentally, and coincidentally contacted her daughter? I don't understand why she's harassing you and trying to get a good mechanic and hardworking guy in trouble. Help me, so I can try and help you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to agree, there must be more to this ... or, the mom sees there as more to this. It is either one heck of an unfortunate coincidence, or, you are seen as trying to track down a girl that I can only assume is a minor.

From what you have written it does not appear any crime is alleged. Your employer is probably catching heat fromt he mom and if they think you are using their workplace to troll for girls, they have every right to look into it and even discipline/terminate you if they feel you are violating the rules. If you are disciplined or terminated and there is no good cause, you can always consult an attorney and see if you have a cause of action against them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back