Other Criminal Charges & Offenses Falsification/Tampering with Evidence and Falsely Reporting an Inciden

JoeyBloeySmoey

An individual filed 3+ reports on me, of which at least 3 contain manufactured texts, depicting direct threats, or claims of me threatening another individual through the accuser. Harassment in the 2nd originated on the basis of the first report and a manufactured text-threat the accuser claimed to have been received from myself, but the report was drafted under the subsection of "conduct", not "communication". The proceeding 2nd charge resulted in Agg. Harassment in the 2nd, and this charge was filed under subsection 1, "communication". The 3rd police report never resulted in a charge.

The cited text per report #2 was not depicting a direct threat. It was a manufactured text by the accuser, stating that I threatened someone else through the accuser.

The cited text per report #3 is manufactured as well, depicted to have come from me. It's not a threat, but a text that claims I threatened another person other than the accuser.

Records of these manufactured texts were obtained by both the DA & my lawyer.

Under what New York State (not NYC) penal codes can I report this person under, in regards to falsified and manufactured texts/evidence? I believe only N.Y. PEN. LAW § 215.40 and N.Y. PEN. LAW § 240.50 apply. If these are the only penal codes I may be able to persecute/charge this person under, can I apply both penal codes per my reports against them, per their reports on me? The charges were a result of the text messages, and further more the texts that originated the charges were manufactured by the accuser.

N.Y. PEN. LAW § 175.30 may apply as well. Yes?

I met with lawyers to defend myself & did so successfully in regards to a plea. They advised me not to pursue this person on basis of their falsified allegations/reports. I was also advised that the DA will not pursue falsification/tampering of evidence & false police reporting. I have not presented evidence to police yet in order to attempt charging them.

I took a plea deal to clear myself of liability on 2 reports (my attorney advised me the trial would be testimony based - they had a fleet of fake, willing witnesses) but have substantial proof that this person created fake texts on my behalf, 1 of which was a serious, manufactured life-threat, depicted to have originated from myself, sent to the accuser.

An individual filed 3+ reports on me, of which at least 3 contain manufactured texts, depicting direct threats, or claims of me threatening another individual through the accuser. Harassment in the 2nd originated on the basis of the first report and a manufactured text-threat the accuser claimed to have been received from myself, but the report was drafted under the subsection of "conduct", not "communication". The proceeding 2nd charge resulted in Agg. Harassment in the 2nd, and this charge was filed under subsection 1, "communication". The 3rd police report never resulted in a charge.

The cited text per report #2 was not depicting a direct threat. It was a manufactured text by the accuser, stating that I threatened someone else through the accuser.

The cited text per report #3 is manufactured as well, depicted to have come from me. It's not a threat, but a text that claims I threatened another person other than the accuser.

Records of these manufactured texts were obtained by both the DA & my lawyer.

Under what New York State (not NYC) penal codes can I report this person under, in regards to falsified and manufactured texts/evidence? I believe only N.Y. PEN. LAW § 215.40 and N.Y. PEN. LAW § 240.50 apply. If these are the only penal codes I may be able to persecute/charge this person under, can I apply both penal codes per my reports against them, per their reports on me? The charges were a result of the text messages, and further more the texts that originated the charges were manufactured by the accuser.

N.Y. PEN. LAW § 175.30 may apply as well. Yes?

I met with lawyers to defend myself & did so successfully in regards to a plea. They advised me not to pursue this person on basis of their falsified allegations/reports. I was also advised that the DA will not pursue falsification/tampering of evidence & false police reporting. I have not presented evidence to police yet in order to attempt charging them.

I took a plea deal to clear myself of liability on 2 reports (my attorney advised me the trial would be testimony based - they had a fleet of fake, willing witnesses) but have substantial proof that this person created fake texts on my behalf, 1 of which was a serious, manufactured life-threat, depicted to have originated from myself, sent to the accuser.

You've taken a plea. That means you admit guilt. The ramifications of any plea deal will very often preclude you from even complaining, lss alone filing a lawsuit or trying to have your accuser charged.

Sorry, buddy, your plea deal has also allowed YOU to place a wall of protection around your accuser.

I suggest you heed the advice given to you by your counsel. Good luck.

You've taken a plea. That means you admit guilt. The ramifications of any plea deal will very often preclude you from even complaining, lss alone filing a lawsuit or trying to have your accuser charged.

Sorry, buddy, your plea deal has also allowed YOU to place a wall of protection around your accuser.

I suggest you heed the advice given to you by your counsel. Good luck.

Would it harm me, or would there be legal ramifications if I made an attempt to file reports in that regard? I don't see a harm in trying, but they have committed a minimum of 3 class E felonies, plus a possible 6 additional class A misdemeanors against me. I am failing to understand how the legal system is unwilling to pursue someone that has irrefutably committed these offenses. I have the reports, the texts the showed to police, my phone log, and their phone's account # & affiliated name.

The advice from my legal counsel was in regards that the DA does not like to pursue falsified evidence in the jurisdiction I reside in, so that I potentially would waste my time. The other aspect of this advice is that they could act up again, but I am fully prepared for round #2 of their shenanigans. I am tracking my person and automobile 24/7 with GPS devices in order to validate my whereabouts in regards to the order of protection they have on me.

Would it harm me, or would there be legal ramifications if I made an attempt to file reports in that regard? I don't see a harm in trying, but they have committed a minimum of 3 class E felonies, plus a possible 6 additional class A misdemeanors against me. I am failing to understand how the legal system is unwilling to pursue someone that has irrefutably committed these offenses. I have the reports, the texts the showed to police, my phone log, and their phone's account # & affiliated name.

The advice from my legal counsel was in regards that the DA does not like to pursue falsified evidence in the jurisdiction I reside in, so that I potentially would waste my time. The other aspect of this advice is that they could act up again, but I am fully prepared for round #2 of their shenanigans. I am tracking my person and automobile 24/7 with GPS devices in order to validate my whereabouts in regards to the order of protection they have on me.

The rodent, I call them rats, who snitched or rattled against you is most likely cozy with police.
The authorities never harm their own.
Rats reveal lots of juicy stuff to use in prosecuting those the authorities wish to take down and cage.
The victims of the rats don't know ALL the angles the rats know.
If you choose to report the rat, more than likely they won't hurt you further.
They'll just ignore what you've given them.
Sound familiar, my friend?
You must choose what you do.
Frankly if I were you, I'd just focus on getting through my predicament and avoiding the old, nasty, diseased rat.

Back