falsely accused

kristirbd

Jurisdiction
Florida
I was told with 100% certainty that my daughter was having sex on her school bus. That 3 people who knew her had picked her out from the video. Only to find they had picked her out from a yearbook photo. It was not my daughter and it wasn't even her bus. Since then the school has singled her out and has treated her poorly making her not want to go to school anymore.
Is this legal for them to treat her like this?

How are they treating her poorly? Who exactly is? Have you discussed this with anyone at the school - principal.......

I was told with 100% certainty that my daughter was having sex on her school bus. That 3 people who knew her had picked her out from the video. Only to find they had picked her out from a yearbook photo. It was not my daughter and it wasn't even her bus. Since then the school has singled her out and has treated her poorly making her not want to go to school anymore.
Is this legal for them to treat her like this?

I suggest you discuss your concerns for the mistreatment, maltreatment, and harm that has been foisted upon your child with a couple local attorneys.

If you plan to seek redress for her grievances you'll need someone with the know how, skill, training, and talent to do so on your behalf. As you've observed, no one cares when you speak. Trust me, many will care when the right lawyer speaks.

Back