Falsely accused of sexual assault

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sadday

If I were a Sunday school teacher at church and I often take students to a near by McDonald's. One of the employees there accused me to the police of improper contact with the minor children I had there. The police investigated and I have been 100% cleared.

Can I sue the employee or even the McDonald's itself?

Thank you

Anyone can sue anyone they wish. But, you must prove up your case, not just allege it. Proving is harder than alleging.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Additionally, being cleared does not mean that you're innocent. It simply means the State didn't have enough evidence to either move forward with the case or obtain a conviction.

Why would you sue McDonalds? How are they at fault here?

I love their Big Macs, but always ask for no cheese.

The last time I had one, they put that fake cheese on the fake meat.

Can I sue them for that?

I'll say this - if my kid were in your Sunday School class and I found out that you'd taken my kid to McDonalds without my knowledge or permission, you, the Sunday School Superintendent, the pastor, and the church board of Christian Education would all be hearing from me and it wouldn't be pretty.

I love their Big Macs, but always ask for no cheese.

The last time I had one, they put that fake cheese on the fake meat.

Can I sue them for that?

I know a lot of people like everything on their burgers but I like mine plain. Half the time they give it to me if not with cheese, it has mustard, ketchup, pickles, onion .....

Maybe I could sue for that. :)

I know a lot of people like everything on their burgers but I like mine plain. Half the time they give it to me if not with cheese, it has mustard, ketchup, pickles, onion .....

Maybe I could sue for that. :)

My wife likes hers that way, too.

You have to be clear when you order them.

Also, if you say HAMBURGER, why do they often ask, "Would you like cheese on that?"

Duh, I said HAMBURGER.

And ironically, they contain no ham.

(Now if you're in the UK, they might contain horse meat but that's a whole 'nuther matter)

And the reason I would sue McDonald's is because one of their employees while on the clock turned me in.

That doesn't mean McDonald's was at fault or you have a case against them. Of course, anyone can sue anyone else at any time for just about anything but that doesn't mean you will win. You have to prove your case.

So. What did the MacDonald's employee see that led him/her to think there was a problem?

Partly out of curiosity, how old are these children? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back