Shoplifting, Larceny, Robbery, Theft Falsely accused mentally disabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ksmit95

Jurisdiction
California
Hi I was recently added to the sheriff's warrant list for a crime I actually really didn't commit they accused me of armed robbery and I had no weapon I flashed my pocket because the owner wouldn't let me leave his store and he was acting up so bad it made me feel unsafe my pocket contained no actual weapon I didn't ask to open the register or to give me anything I was accused of taking a small bottle of soda but in reality I wasn't able to place it back on the shelf because of the way the owner was acting I ended up placing it down in front of the store when I got out the door finally there was a three hour standoff with the police at my house they left but they just got a warrant I'm so so scared I don't want the police to touch me or hurt me but I don't want to go to court in case they don't let me go I am on a fixed income and cannot afford attorneys or bail so y'know if they come looking for me it probably won't end well for me if you get that I wish it could just go away I don't understand this at all I've never been accused of a crime before it's not in my nature to do things I know aren't ok I would have never gone to the store I went to if I had any idea I was going to be charged for anything I did there

I flashed my pocket because the owner wouldn't let me leave his store

I suggest STOP discussing ANY aspect of your case with anyone but your lawyer.

The admission you made above does NOTHING to excuse your actions. In fact, your admission will only help the prosecutor convict you.

You don't have to show the victim the firearm, you only need to place her/him in fear such that he/she submits to your demand to be convicted of ARMED ROBBERY.

To prove that the defendant is guilty of this crime, the People must prove that:

1. The defendant took property that was not (his/her) own;

2. The property was taken from another person's possession and immediate presence;

3. The property was taken against that person's will;

4. The defendant used force or fear to take the property or to prevent the person from resisting;

AND

5. When the defendant used force or fear to take the property, (he/she) intended (to deprive the owner of it permanently.

I suggest you use your right to remain silent and speak only to your attorney about the case.

I suggest STOP discussing ANY aspect of your case with anyone but your lawyer.

The admission you made above does NOTHING to excuse your actions. In fact, your admission will only help the prosecutor convict you.

You don't have to show the victim the firearm, you only need to place her/him in fear such that he/she submits to your demand to be convicted of ARMED ROBBERY.

To prove that the defendant is guilty of this crime, the People must prove that:

1. The defendant took property that was not (his/her) own;

2. The property was taken from another person's possession and immediate presence;

3. The property was taken against that person's will;

4. The defendant used force or fear to take the property or to prevent the person from resisting;

AND

5. When the defendant used force or fear to take the property, (he/she) intended (to deprive the owner of it permanently.

I suggest you use your right to remain silent and speak only to your attorney about the case.
Well I definitely didn't plan to take any property especially not permanently I didn't mean for the store owner to be scared and if they don't care about my side of the story then when they finally catch up to me I know it won't be too long before they do I will do the right thing and be martyred by whichever evil piggy decides to shoot me then we can only hope that maybe because of my sacrifice the next disabled American they pick on next time may not have to suffer the way I will have because I'm not giving them a chance to take me alive they don't deserve me plus this world is going to heck in hand basket anyone with eyes can see that nobody will get hurt except me cuz I'm going to lose my life

Well I definitely didn't plan to take any property especially not permanently I didn't mean for the store owner to be scared and if they don't care about my side of the story then when they finally catch up to me I know it won't be too long before they do I will do the right thing and be martyred by whichever evil piggy decides to shoot me then we can only hope that maybe because of my sacrifice the next disabled American they pick on next time may not have to suffer the way I will have because I'm not giving them a chance to take me alive they don't deserve me plus this world is going to heck in hand basket anyone with eyes can see that nobody will get hurt except me cuz I'm going to lose my life

Your silence is one of your rights and best defenses.

If you choose to do other things, that is your choice, too.

Good luck.

Per your opening post, you meant the owner to be frightened. You stated that you flashed your pocket. You did this to make him believe you were armed so he would back off.

You committed a crime. It isn't the police officers "picking on a disabled person"....they are just doing their job. You are the one that created this situation with your stupid actions.
If you choose suicide by cop over a bottle of soda, then you are not only stupid but selfish and cruel as well.

Hi I was recently added to the sheriff's warrant list for a crime I actually really didn't commit they accused me of armed robbery and I had no weapon I flashed my pocket because the owner wouldn't let me leave his store and he was acting up so bad it made me feel unsafe my pocket contained no actual weapon I didn't ask to open the register or to give me anything I was accused of taking a small bottle of soda but in reality I wasn't able to place it back on the shelf because of the way the owner was acting I ended up placing it down in front of the store when I got out the door finally there was a three hour standoff with the police at my house they left but they just got a warrant I'm so so scared I don't want the police to touch me or hurt me but I don't want to go to court in case they don't let me go I am on a fixed income and cannot afford attorneys or bail so y'know if they come looking for me it probably won't end well for me if you get that I wish it could just go away I don't understand this at all I've never been accused of a crime before it's not in my nature to do things I know aren't ok I would have never gone to the store I went to if I had any idea I was going to be charged for anything I did there
Q4P.

Keep thinking that way and you're right, things won't end well for you.

My advice - turn yourself in, invoke your right to an attorney and get a public defender. Meantime, don't talk to the cops, don't answer any questions. Watch this video to find out why.

Well it looks like my next encounter will be my last for sure I'm sooo sad this happened to me I had no real idea anything I did was actually a crime I can't live with the fact I made a mistake so grave I've always thought my life was the pits but now I don't even want to survive I can't handle being considered a criminal so to anyone who commented thank you but do know this I will not just keep whining about it I'm going to die next time I run into the law I will be proof this crt thing America's doing is BS and the govt just kills anyone they don't like and you know that's alright with me if the police are willing to kill someone then that's about it I guess no one can help with that I'm gonna go out while causing as little damage to anything or anyone else possible but I am not going to jail just because I had a toy in my pocket especially when I had no Intention of really doing anything wrong can't afford bail can't afford an attorney I'll see you all in heaven till then goodbye

I am not going to jail just because I had a toy in my pocket

Mate, you're snitching on yourself.

This doesn't have to end with a conviction.
You're as innocent as Snow White, unless and until the government proves their allegations in a court of law.

However, its not your duty to assist the government in its prosecution of you.

Want more good news?

In your state, alleged miscreants are getting the easy treatment these days.

Prosecutors offer sweet deals everyday, especially to first time offenders.

Of course, you're free to ultimately decide your fate.

That doesn't mean because a person wants to die, he/she dies.

Suppose you play it your way, get shot, go into a coma for 20 years and die.

Suppose you get shot, but end up being a quadriplegic, because the bullets lodged in your spine permantly crippling you?

Think mate, all is never lost.

We rarely get what we desire in life, anyway.

Well it looks like my next encounter will be my last for sure I'm sooo sad this happened to me I had no real idea anything I did was actually a crime I can't live with the fact I made a mistake so grave I've always thought my life was the pits but now I don't even want to survive I can't handle being considered a criminal so to anyone who commented thank you but do know this I will not just keep whining about it I'm going to die next time I run into the law I will be proof this crt thing America's doing is BS and the govt just kills anyone they don't like and you know that's alright with me if the police are willing to kill someone then that's about it I guess no one can help with that I'm gonna go out while causing as little damage to anything or anyone else possible but I am not going to jail just because I had a toy in my pocket especially when I had no Intention of really doing anything wrong can't afford bail can't afford an attorney I'll see you all in heaven till then goodbye
Dudes trolling.

I have great news for you @Ksmit95 - in this fabulous country (and state), if you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you. You will be informed of this when you are read your rights. If, for some reason, you are not read your rights, then you will be informed of this at your first court hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back