False reports about child abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

nana813tp

My husband is being accused of child abuse by his ex wife. DCF is not buying it anymore. They have gone to my house two times. They have also talked to the kids, my (2) and his (3) at school and at home. DCF is now stating that the kids are being coach by their mother to lie about the abuse. What can we do about all of these false reports? This is not the first time she has done this. She has called the cops to my house two times and when my husband and I pick up the kids at a local store. She calls it in about domestic abuse or child abuse. What can we do to STOP this for happening??

My husband is being accused of child abuse by his ex wife. DCF is not buying it anymore. They have gone to my house two times. They have also talked to the kids, my (2) and his (3) at school and at home. DCF is now stating that the kids are being coach by their mother to lie about the abuse. What can we do about all of these false reports? This is not the first time she has done this. She has called the cops to my house two times and when my husband and I pick up the kids at a local store. She calls it in about domestic abuse or child abuse. What can we do to STOP this for happening??

No one can do anything to prevent another person from doing anything.

You can only do something after they have done the thing you don't want them to do.

You can sue her, but that won't stop her.

Why?

Because, she'll just do it again.

There is one remedy that often works on most people.

It isn't a legal remedy, as legal remedies are often useless.

Yes, I'm a lawyer and I'm saying that!!!!

Back to solving your problem in an unconventional, nevertheless, a clever way!!!

I suggest you ignore this prevaricating beast.

Yeah, that isn't what you want to do.

She's too hard to ignore.

She's a trouble maker.

She's a liar, but she's the one your HUBBY picked to breed, isn't she?

So, ignore this prevaricating cow.

You've beaten her, but you can't stop her.

She hates him too much to quit lying on him.

The authorities believe you, so why worry about a lying cow?

You can try to get a protective order, but that won't stop her kind.

So, for the umpteenth time, I suggest you IGNORE her!!!!

Just be good to the kids, try to have a great marriage, and live a great life.

One day the kids will be adults and you will not have to deal with this beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back