Weapons, Guns, Firearms False gun charge

Malachi1

Jurisdiction
Colorado
Apprehended with no gun only was seen with it on Walmart cameras on probation so they took me to jail because of concerned citizen. It was holstered and was registered to my mom who did not let them take pictures or see it. I didn't have it because I took it back to my car as I noticed I had it. Under 21

Apprehended with no gun only was seen with it on Walmart cameras on probation so they took me to jail because of concerned citizen. It was holstered and was registered to my mom who did not let them take pictures or see it. I didn't have it because I took it back to my car as I noticed I had it. Under 21

Dude, you just ADMITTED on a very popular, widely known internet forum to doing EXACTLY what you were charged with doing.

I suggest you lawyer up, STFU, and hope your lawyer can lessen the pain for you.

I also suggest you STOP breaking their laws. THEY get very agitated when people break THEIR laws.

Before you ask, many prosecutors and law enforcement agencies MONITOR this and other Internet forums. I hear they catch many fish using very clever techniques.

I didn't have it because I took it back to my car as I noticed I had it. Under 21

So you were walking around with a gun and at some point you said "Damn, look at this I have a gun!" and ditched it in your car?

You deserve to get locked up and so does your mother. She shouldn't be permitted to own a firearm. Hopefully the truth will come out and you'll both get what you deserve.

By the way, "false gun charge" is hardly an accurate description - the charge is hardly false it's right on.

Especially if you were stupid enough to let it be seen on camera.

I carry everywhere i go..... You will never see my weapon unless stuff is hitting the fan. Sadly these idiots that open carry are asking for people to look at them. There is never a need to OPEN carry...

I carry everywhere i go..... You will never see my weapon unless stuff is hitting the fan. Sadly these idiots that open carry are asking for people to look at them. There is never a need to OPEN carry...

Agree, 100%.

I'm not sure how all of this will end, but it certainly gives them opponents of the 2nd amendment ammunition to attack it.

However, our ancestors carried openly all throughout the 19th century as they opened, settled, and founded our western states.

I think it all boils down to temperament.

Some lack the temperament and demeanor to openly or conceal carry.

Trouble is, the constitution and our founders never thought that could be an issue.

Back