facebook posting

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably need more details. Thanks.

Why would you post such pictures? I can't imagine it is for any good reason. Do everyone a favor and delete them. Stick to posting annoying memes and cute pictures of cats like the rest of FB.

Is posting pictures of my ex-girlfriend in lingerie that I took against federal or state law?

It might be that, but it'll end up being or making trouble for you.

Search this site, search the 'net, see what's happened to those who did what you're considering.

Don't do it for any other reason than decency.

Let her be, it's over, dude.

Stick to posting annoying memes and cute pictures of cats like the rest of FB.

Don't forget about cute pictures of puppies & dogs. :)

Yep, the annoying memes. If I wanted to read that crap, I'd read the posters at my local Hallmark store. It does however, seem to be one of the predominant purposes of FB.

LOL, TRUE. All of that stuff gets people to click, clicks are traffic which become pennies from cyberspace for FB, eventually becoming thousands of dollars, which grows into millions. FaceBook is waning because of that and short human interest/attention spans. MySpace died, and FaceBook is sick. Twitter's growing, the next big thing isn't known to most of us yet.

Little LuLu is creating it, and in a few years, we'll all know.

Little LuLu is creating it, and in a few years, we'll all know.

Speaking of Little LuLu, that was my favorite comic book as a kid. I couldn't wait for it to come out each month. I think it cost like a dime.

Speaking of Little LuLu, that was my favorite comic book as a kid. I couldn't wait for it to come out each month. I think it cost like a dime.

Yes, 10 cent comic books. Those were great days. Every Saturday you could go to an all day cartoon festival at a local theater for 10 cents, and they'd show those cowboy serials (Roy Rogers, Lone Ranger, Lash LaRue, Dick Tracey). They'd start at 9:00 AM and end about 4:00 PM. For a dollar, what a Saturday could be had by some 10 year olds. I liked Little LuLu. I also like Archie, Richie Rich, Beetle Bailey, Batman, and Superman. I loved my childhood.

Yep - those were great/fun days. I remember when at our local theatre it cost 20 cents to get in 12 & under & 60 cents for an adult. You got to see two movies, a cartoon & news headlines.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back