Expense Not Reimmburesed

Status
Not open for further replies.

welcomehome

I am a Consultant and work on Corp to Corp through my H1 company. The last client I worked, my

company had a contract with a company say XYZ which agreed on rate plus expenses to be

paid for my work. This company XYZ had a seperate contract with another company ABC which

was prefered vendor for my client. I travelled from my home state to this client location every

week and my company billed XYZ for the hours. But for the expenses I submitted all my

expenses to ABC instead of XYZ as per their advice. And ABC paid me directly for the expenses.

I recently rolled off from this client and this company ABC has declined paying me for last 3

months of expenses. I tried to contact XYZ though which our contract is setup but they are not

giving any feedback. All they are saying that ABC is supposed to pay you since that has been

agreed later.

I do not know in this scenario where my contract is with XYZ company for rate plus expenses,

are they liable to pay for expenses or is company ABC liable to pay since this was how the

expenses got paid later. Can someone kindly advise from their experience?

Thanks
Debi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back