Executer withholding Information

Status
Not open for further replies.

ageil39581

my sister was appointed executer by my aunt and after almost 3 years she claims to have sold the estate(house)of my late father but she claims that she has no proof that she sold the house and according to the hillsborough county property appraisers office there is no record of the sale of the house,the sale supposedly took place on 6-2-06 without any of the involved parties recieving any paperwork to sign before the sale of the house.she had a probate lawyer,whom she fired and handled it on her own.and now she will not turn over any of the paperwork that she has(i sent her a letter asking for this information)and she called me and left a message that she has nothing.all of the information that i have found has led me to believe that she is committing fraud against the estate.do i have any legal rights to see the paperwork regarding the sale?as i am listed on the property as an owner.

Your post is extremely confusing. If you are listed on the deed the house cannot be sold without your signature. Go to the probate court and get a copy of all the records, same for the deed. Then pay for a consulation with a local attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back