1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

Dismiss Notice

Exchange with friend goes awry, now I want to take my trade back

Discussion in 'Small Claims & Municipal Court' started by itakeitback, Aug 21, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. itakeitback

itakeitback Law Topic Starter New Member

Jurisdiction:
    Tennessee
    itakeitback 40 minutes ago
    Please delete this thread, it's very specific and all I did was manage to get myself flamed. Thanks

Fine, screw the recliner this entire thing is petty. & thanks for reading jack all the way jack, nice to know someone like you is mod here

I see life advice but no legal & I came here because I was curious about the law so at least answer this question:
    Is he legally allowed to collect rent or make demands to that effect without submitting a sublet request through the proper channels? If he did and did not tell me, am I still accountable?

2. Zigner

Zigner Well-Known Member

You did a lot of name calling that would seem to be just as appropriate for you. You agreed to a 7-day period in exchange for the recliner. You decided to leave after 4 days. Give him the recliner and move on with your life.

itakeitback likes this.
  3. adjusterjack

adjusterjack Super Moderator

I didn't.

You come across as a whiny little kid. You made a bad deal. Get over it and move on. Life lesson from the school of hard knocks.

4. justblue

justblue Well-Known Member

Why would anyone read your filthy mouthed rant? If you want advice from VOLUNTEERS on legal sites...use your big-boy words and not childish vulgarities.

5. army judge

army judge Super Moderator

Thread closed and redacted per request of OP!