ex threatening to copy and distribute texts

Status
Not open for further replies.

anaerosmithchic

a now former friend of mine is threatening to copy out private texts and passing them out in an attempt to badmouth me. Is this legal and if he does so I have a legal ground to stand on to try and stop him?

and I should also add that there was nothing bad in the textsthat I sent, his dad is ill and I was telling him how i am praying for his dad and his family through the bad times and that I am there for him, and he was bascially going on a rant towards me telling me how he was going to print out the emails, report me, etc. So there is nothing that I said in my texts that I feel is embarrassing and when i would reply I said things like "I hold no ill will or feelings" and I wish him nothing but the best of luck in his career (he's a performer) and that I will continue to pray for his dad. I tried to offer an olive branch and try to make peace and hes accusing me of saying negative things about him but can't prove it and has no proof either. this is why i have blocked him and severed all ties but I don't want for him to say things about me that are false also

For now these are just empty threats. Unless he goes forward with it, there is no legal case here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back