ex-prisoner

Status
Not open for further replies.

Incorp50222

As a Mississippi prisoner, all rights are not extinguished upon conviction.
On April 4, 2008 I was revoked of a ten year suspended sentence,where I feel the issue of mental illness was not "heard" during the final revocation hearing. In short, within less than seven days of revocation I was without informed consent agreement experimented on by the corrections department with antipsychotic drugs.
This is not the basis of my quest.
After four years, my discharge papers was printed, prison account closed out and address for release approved. However with disregard for finality of prior disciplinary hearing written punishments, the commisioner,deputy commisioner,sentencing judge and other officials premised a 36 month prison extension on some six incidents in prison and without the procedural or substantive process to prevent arbitrary government actions of punishment that affects prison discharge false imprison me up to now,which had not the 36 months been removed I would have infinitely expired and completed my sentence term February 15,2013!
The question is therefore:
Was the 36 months prison extension procedurally and substantively consistent with all constitutional and civil rights and laws; and notwithstanding there is a civil suit 42 USC 1983 and 42 USC 1985(3)action and collateral habeas corpus,can I hereby solicit an attorneys help to artfully redraft my complaint and habeas corpus who will get paid when I do?

The question is therefore:
Was the 36 months prison extension procedurally and substantively consistent with all constitutional and civil rights and laws; and notwithstanding there is a civil suit 42 USC 1983 and 42 USC 1985(3)action and collateral habeas corpus,can I hereby solicit an attorneys help to artfully redraft my complaint and habeas corpus who will get paid when I do?

You are free, as is any other person, to seek legal assistance.
If you find an attorney willing to take your case on a contingency basis, nothing wrong with that, either.
Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back