Ex husband will not leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Buried_alive

I have been divorced for 7 years and married for 6 years, my ex husband has had me in court for the last 5 years trying to get custody of our kids claiming he is the better parent, i am buying a house with 7 acres, pond farm animals plenty of things for my children to do. My ex lives with his mom and dad and his girlfriend my children do not know where they are going when he picks them up they live out of their suitcase. I dont know where my kids are going to stay each night he still has not told me the girlfriends address after a 10 months of taking them there. He hads been harassing me and threatening me and my husband over the years, turning everything around and making him to be the good guy. Yet he still has not bought a house. Every time the judge has made a decission and its not in his favor he turns around and files again. One time after a day in court I got to my car and my phone rang and my ex called me to tell me that is he does not get custody we will be back in court. He has sent letters to the editor bashing the domestic court judge, the guardian at litem, he has also tried to degrade the common pleas judge, tried to get my attorneys license taken away sending a letter to the attorneys board they just laughed at him, tried to get my sister in laws nursing license taking away because of and incident that happened 7 years ago. I had to find a new babysitter after 10 years because he threatened the babysitter because she didnt help him in court. Filed a protection order against my husband and me, (thrown out) we have only tried to get along with him trying to talk to him and he doesnot want anything to do with, but he turns it around and says we have been harrassing him!! My daughter had a babysitting job she had to give up because he scared the babysitter away. Oh and did i mention he is a Police Officer, so of course he thinks he knows the laws and tries using his job, he has had 5 girlfriends in 7 years, one of htem he had while seeing 2 other ones. the one lady was married adn when see went back to her husband he tried to make it sound like she was stalking him the time they were seeing each other, and has really hurt the lady, she does not have one mean bone in her body. I can't reason with the guy like i said before its frustrated i want to for the kids but he will not do it and no one will help me i have a 13, 12 and 10 year old and they are seeing what he is doing are impressionable and i don jnot want them acting the way he is, The man needs help counseling how so I go about getting help and something done. i cant live this way anymore and we could of put 2 kids through college with what we have spend on lawyers and court costs and he is on his 4th attorney if that tells you anything. Please help.

Hire an attorney.

Request sanctions on your ex for frivolous filing.

Request that your ex pays ALL of your legal fees.

Request that your ex MUST inform you of where the children are staying.

Get it all spelled out, and act now.

Document EVERYTHING he's doing, and with any luck the Judge will start penalizing your ex for being such a....well, yes.

Yea, what Army says. WAIT, NEWS flash, it's PRO not AJ who I agree with! A sanction or two from the court will slow his anger down. I'm surprised the court hasn't done so anyway. What on earth is your attorney doing? He should have done this long ago.

Last edited:
Yea, what Army says. A sanction or two from the court will slow his anger down. I'm surprised the court hasn't done so anyway. What on earth is your attorney doing? He should have done this long ago.

(psssst..it's just me, Pro ;) AJ hasn't responded to this one yet :D )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back