Ex-Husband Sending Letters To My Workplace...

Status
Not open for further replies.

YesImAnnoyed

I'm in CA. My ex-husband has been repeatedly ignoring my requests to not send letters regarding personal matters to my workplace or via my work email address. Of course, I do not have any of his workplace address information, email or phone number, he refuses to provide it so this is not a "revenge" type situation.

Last month I sent a letter to him with a breakdown of how much back child support he owes to me as well as how much he owes for childcare that he has been ordered to pay 1/2 of. He hasn't paid support in over a year and stopped paying for childcare in December, he refuses to pay the childcare without a receipt from me (our court order does not specify that I must give him a receipt before he gives me payment). I sent a copy to his new residence, his parents house which is his "legal" residence and his Attorney of record. The letter sent to his residence was sent via certified mail and he never signed for the letter.

He sent me a "rebuttal" letter a month later (6/20/08) to my work email with a CC to my Yahoo account in .pdf format. I have asked him in writing and verbally to NOT send anything to my work email. I use it for business purposes and I work for an Attorney, he does not appreciate my ex upsetting me at all, let alone when I am trying to work. As I was reading the letter I notice that he sent it to my home and sent a CC to my work address! It came in the mail today and I do not get the mail in the office, the receptionist does and the letter has now been through the hands of 3 other people. It is extremely embarrassing and unprofessional. If this was the first time I could maybe over look the issue but he continues to send letters her via regular mail and email. His Mom also calls me at work to guilt trip me quite often. Is there any way to stop him from doing this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back