Equitable Relief

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apadana

I live in a homeowners community (HOA) and recently we had asphalt seal coat put on our streets within our complex. This was done in March and many deep gouges have appeared , most likely made by large truck tires. The board/manager claim there is nothing wrong with the asphalt. The gouges need to be repaired to protect the base from the elements of water and sun.

Can I take the association to small claims court requesting Equitable Relief on this matter? Can I just request court fees in this filing?

Thank you,
Apadana

I live in a homeowners community (HOA) and recently we had asphalt seal coat put on our streets within our complex. This was done in March and many deep gouges have appeared , most likely made by large truck tires. The board/manager claim there is nothing wrong with the asphalt. The gouges need to be repaired to protect the base from the elements of water and sun.

Can I take the association to small claims court requesting Equitable Relief on this matter? Can I just request court fees in this filing?

Thank you,
Apadana

Yes, you are FREE to do any or all of the above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back