Employment Unions and Contracts

Status
Not open for further replies.

purpleocelot

Hello:

For months now, I have been working with a coworker to find a lawfirm who specializes in Unions and contracts. The few we have found, we have not had any response from.

We are in DESPERATE need of finding a law firm in N. California who deals with Unions and thier contracts, regarding employees.

Basically, the Union we are dealing with has had absolutely NO interest in serving the due paying members they forcably take dues from. They are supposed to be supporting us, but they do not. They support the company.
They have lied to us, ignored us, and screwed us over and over and over again. We are tired of this.

This Union has broken their promises to us, as well as consistantly breeching any and all stipulations in the contract they contrived with the underhanded dealings they have with the company, to serve THIER needs as well as the companys!

We have been trying since summer of 2007 to find some help and a law office who would give us even the basic of advice, but we have found that no one is willing to respond to our requests or inquiries.

I have been to the state bar, as well as many chat forums, and public information sites. All with NO results.

I dont know if this is the correct forum to place this, but I have to start somewhere.

Please, if you know of any reputable law firms who specialize in Unions and contracts, please help us out. It will be greatly, GREATLY appreciated.

Note:
We believe we have a "set and done" case as it were, since the Union is basically a "mafia style" Union. They take your money, and thats that.
We have witnesses and proof that this Union is underhanded and corrupt.
We believe we will have no problem suing this Union. And that being said, it would help us out greatly to find a law firm who would be willing to speak to us for free, and possibly take our case probono.

Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back