Employment Contract

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lucy Paulus

Jurisdiction
Other
Dear the Law Community,

I am from Papua New Guinea.
I have a civil case. I got terminated from my job by the employer using the superseded employment contract i signed dated 2011.
I signed a new employment contract in 2015 til my termination in 2019.

This 2015 contract does not contain the termination clause in the terms of the contract so im suing the employer for unlawful termination.
In the 2015 contract, there is no reference made to the superseded contract of 2011. The new contract of 2015 is explicit and does not relate to the superceded contract of 2011.

The employer used the 2011 superceded employment contract to terminate me because it had a termination clause stated in the terms of the contract.
I was not terminated on good cause or serious offense.

Is it legally correct to terminate me using the superceded employment contract of 2011?

Please help me with legal advise and guidance or case laws.
My country is close to Australia and we use Australia n New Zealand's basic laws etc.

Really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

The

Dear the Law Community,

I am from Papua New Guinea.
I have a civil case. I got terminated from my job by the employer using the superseded employment contract i signed dated 2011.
I signed a new employment contract in 2015 til my termination in 2019.

This 2015 contract does not contain the termination clause in the terms of the contract so im suing the employer for unlawful termination.
In the 2015 contract, there is no reference made to the superseded contract of 2011. The new contract of 2015 is explicit and does not relate to the superceded contract of 2011.

The employer used the 2011 superceded employment contract to terminate me because it had a termination clause stated in the terms of the contract.
I was not terminated on good cause or serious offense.

Is it legally correct to terminate me using the superceded employment contract of 2011?

Please help me with legal advise and guidance or case laws.
My country is close to Australia and we use Australia n New Zealand's basic laws etc.

Really appreciate your help.

Thank you.

The
I'm sorry, this site is for United States law...but even if TheLaw did handle NG law, contract issues are beyond the scope of this forum. You should take your contract to a local attorney for review. I wish you the best of luck, Lucy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back