employer allows time make-up no longer

Status
Not open for further replies.

workerbee

My employer use to let us make up time lost by working through breaks and lunch and after hours. The union rules do not allow this but they did it anyways. Now because I have fallen out of grace with them they will not allow me to make up time any longer. This was after I filed a complaint with DFEH for an accommodation they deigned. Should I file a retaliation/harassment complaint with the DFEH?
thanks for your comments.
-workerbee

So, you want to sue your employer for NOT violating your contract?

They have no legal obligation to allow you to make up time. If you're that concerned with lost time, don't lose any.

You didn't read what I wrote very well did you. I said nothing about sueing. Your answer was unhelpful and I think your are an idiot too for posting what you did when someone came here for help and what did you give them..crap.

What do you think a complaint with the DFEH is if not a form of lawsuit?

No, I don't think you should file a retaliation complaint with the DFEH since your employer cannot be held liable for refusing to violate your union contract any more.

And I don't think you should be posting questions if you're going to insult the volunteers who answer your questions for free.

Workerbee you have alot of issues at your workplace. If you do not like us, or our answers or this forum then please, don't post here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back