eBay company won't stop sending me emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Woplock

I ordered a product on eBay from Accessory Genie. It was a Nikon Camera adapter. When it arrived, it didn't work. I tried for over 30 days to get them to rectify the situation, but they never did. So I did what all do...left negative feedback. To make a long story short, since I have done so, the company won't quit emailing me asking me to drop the negative feedback even though I have told them that I will not, and to stop emailing me. I wrote to eBay asking them to stop the harassment, but they have done nothing....I'm so surprised!! :eek: LOL

Is there any law that I can use to stop this company from emailing. I've tried the usual block sender, but then they come in under a different addy. They are sending mail to my ISP mailbox...not a free mailbox, such as Hotmail.

Help!!! :(

Linda

What state is this company in?

If they are a smaller company and have a host, you should also report the abuse to them. Usually the provider has an abuse mailbox (abuse@provider.net). Unfortunately there aren't enough spam laws and the existing ones don't penalize sufficiently for these problems. What kind of correspondence have you had with this company?

Woplock said:
I ordered a product on eBay from Accessory Genie. It was a Nikon Camera adapter. When it arrived, it didn't work. I tried for over 30 days to get them to rectify the situation, but they never did. So I did what all do...left negative feedback. To make a long story short, since I have done so, the company won't quit emailing me asking me to drop the negative feedback even though I have told them that I will not, and to stop emailing me. I wrote to eBay asking them to stop the harassment, but they have done nothing....I'm so surprised!! :eek: LOL

Is there any law that I can use to stop this company from emailing. I've tried the usual block sender, but then they come in under a different addy. They are sending mail to my ISP mailbox...not a free mailbox, such as Hotmail.

Help!!! :(

Linda

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back