Ebay Buying Question?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluekicks

I recently bought and item on Ebay. after the auction closed the seller opened a cancellation case I was asked if I accepted cancellation I did not accept cancellation and I went ahead and payed for the item the seller refunded payment and ebay closed the case I sent the refund back that the seller sent me through paypal and said that I refuse the refund and that the item now belongs to me pleas ship. I was wondering if the item legally belongs to me after the auction closes and after payment?

The item is a very rare statue that was damaged I wanted to restore it back to it's original condition I am desperately trying to save this item from being thrown in the trash the seller is very ignorant and does not care.

Please clarify - the seller now has the money in his/her PayPal account?

When did the transaction take place?

The seller does not have to sell the item.
It does not belong to you just because an Ebay auction says you were the high bidder.
If the seller keeps your money then the seller needs to produce the item.
In this case, the seller refunded your money and owes you nothing. You complicated things by refusing the refund. Having done so does not mean you are still owed anything. Expect the money to be refunded to you again.

Your option in this case is to leave nasty feedback comments about that seller and let everyone else know how shady he is so they won't do business with him.

You didn't buy the statue.

You made an offer.

The seler eventually rejected your offer and refunded your money.

You foolishly refused the refund.

That didn't force the seller to release the item to you.

Look for your refund.

You didn't buy the statue.

It's called offer and acceptance.

An offer didn't force the seller to sell.

Apparently the seller woke up and isn't going to sell his/her valuable statue for peanuts!!!

I recently bought and item on Ebay. after the auction closed the seller opened a cancellation case I was asked if I accepted cancellation I did not accept cancellation and I went ahead and payed for the item the seller refunded payment and ebay closed the case I sent the refund back that the seller sent me through paypal and said that I refuse the refund and that the item now belongs to me pleas ship. I was wondering if the item legally belongs to me after the auction closes and after payment?

The item is a very rare statue that was damaged I wanted to restore it back to it's original condition I am desperately trying to save this item from being thrown in the trash the seller is very ignorant and does not care.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back