Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI Dui

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luke

Jurisdiction
Kentucky
I got pulled over for not having " tail lamps ". My headlights where on but on my car even at night my brake lights won't light up unless I press on them. So my brake lights are dark unless you press them. That's the way my car is designed so therefor I feel like it was a bad stop and really hope I could get a dui dropped because of that

I got pulled over for " no tail lamps ". My brake lights work completely but they only light up when you press them even at night. My headlights are on but I don't have any lights on my brakes unless I press them that's just the way my car is designed. I feel that it was a bad stop and can hopefully get my charges dropped because of that. Please help me!!

Last edited by a moderator:
You have ZERO chance of using your idea of a bad stop to overcome the DUI.

Your car was mechanically defective.

It wasn't designed that way.

Your idea about beating the DUI is legally defective.

I got pulled over for " no tail lamps ". My brake lights work completely but they only light up when you press them even at night. My headlights are on but I don't have any lights on my brakes unless I press them that's just the way my car is designed.

Baloney. All cars have red running lights that are on any time the headlights are on and the red brake lights come on in addition to the red running lights. Just watch any hundred cars in front of you at night as they come up to a stop light.

If your red "tail lamps" weren't on it's because they weren't working and pulling you over was justified.

I feel like it was a bad stop and really hope I could get a dui dropped because of that.

It wasn't a bad stop and the charges won't be dropped. You made a big mistake getting behind the wheel after drinking. Now get yourself an attorney.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back