Alcohol & Drugs: DUI, DWI DUI on private property and I was not driving Please help

Status
Not open for further replies.

debddonuts

I recieved a Dui.I was not driving I have a witness thatb was in vehicle.after being driven to the private property my 14 yo who has been driving bobcats dumptrucks farm machinery{in fact on this private property} asked to pull the van around and park.He got out of the drivers seat had keys in his pocket came around to passenger side got in I slid over and out drivers side.The police officers had been in the house,came out asked if I was driving.I said I was to protect my son.I was given a dui. At the time i was given a ticket i asked what would happen if i said my son was driving ans was told i would be given a child neglct ticket.I signed the revocation paper with my name and I was not driving The officer then returned me to the private property.Is it legal to get a ticket on private property? any idea why I was not taken to jail? I know i need an attorney Do I have any hope.I had prior Dui in 1977 I was guilty.2nd in 1996 I do not feel i was guilty had gum in my mouth when i did breathalizer but did not have good representation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back