Dss took my child from my home we have to go to court to get then back

Sammyjo8706

Jurisdiction
North Carolina
I need to know what documents i need for child custody hearing against dss they took my kids out of the home over 3 months ago and they will not return my calls and will not talk to me or my husband we find out information bout my children and the case through my mom who has one of our children and my sister who has a other one of oír children i do not trust a lawyer that court appts but i have no choice cause cant affprd to hire one i need to know how to get my kids home we have dome what they ask and they will not contacto us we have had three case worker in the past three months need help

Your only hope is the state appointed lawyer, if you can't pay for your own.

I suggest you work with the lawyer.

He or she knows your case far better than strangers.

I need to know what documents i need for child custody hearing against dss they took my kids out of the home over 3 months ago and they will not return my calls and will not talk to me or my husband we find out information bout my children and the case through my mom who has one of our children and my sister who has a other one of oír children i do not trust a lawyer that court appts but i have no choice cause cant affprd to hire one i need to know how to get my kids home we have dome what they ask and they will not contacto us we have had three case worker in the past three months need help

If you can't afford an attorney then your only choice is a public defender. They're going to do their job and defend you.

Back