Domestic

D

Dave_001

Jurisdiction
Ontario
My girlfriend and I where drinking at a bar. She got into an altercation in the bar and took it outside. I did not see this as I was talking to a friend. I went outside to see my girlfriend in a fight with another girl. I did nothing until I saw a guy punch her in the chest. I went to break it up. After the fight she came up to me and called me names and asked if I wanted to fight. She then pushed me and hit me in the head. She turned around to walk away and came back to me and started to proceed to try and hit me multiple times again. I hit her without excessive force, I did not knock her down and she has no bruises. She told the police I had hit her but forgot to mention I was defending myself. I was arrested and now have to go to court. The bar had security cameras, But for one reason or the other they must have not gotten the tapes because I would not have been charged. Why would they not get the tapes? She came to me the next day and admitted to it all to me and said there is nothing she can do about it, I will be charged for hitting her.

Cool internet story, bro.

If I were you, I'd be talking only to my lawyer.

I'd also no longer have a girlfriend, I'd try to stay out of fights that don't involve me (that's why taxpayers hire cops), I'd move away from her, I'd stop communicating with her like the judge told me, I'd plead not guilty, hire a lawyer (or ask the judge if I qualify for a public mouthpiece), and I'd pray I could minimize the great pain this will end up causing me.

There it is again: Drinking and stupidity. Inseparable.

Liquor, beer, narcotics, illegal drug abuse, legal drug abuse consumed in great quantities even with an IQ of 199 will only result in great pain for the one consuming and then acting.

Plus, these acts rarely occur without being accompanied by others of like mind and stupidity!

Back