Other Immigration Law Does it make a difference where you're from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsdanir

Do you think it makes a difference where you're from when considering deportation?

For example: If one is from Mexico, they can throw you on a bus for a couple hundred bucks. However, in Countries such as Chile or Nigeria or any other that are further away, you would have to fly the deportees home which would cost substantially more especially, with the gas prices!

This is not legal Advice!

Umm, I suppose it dose cost a bit more to send people longer distances but at the end of the day it is cheeper than locking them up and letting the tax payer fork out for there room and board.

Nobody ask's people to break the law, the law is set out by the people for the people. Some people's situations leave them no option than to break the law but who am I to judge, I have to obide by the rules the same as everyone else. So I agree, send them home no matter what the cost is.

Take care.

Do you think it makes a difference where you're from when considering deportation?

For example: If one is from Mexico, they can throw you on a bus for a couple hundred bucks. However, in Countries such as Chile or Nigeria or any other that are further away, you would have to fly the deportees home which would cost substantially more especially, with the gas prices!

Methods and ways of deportation are stipulated by immigration guidelines..........It is at the discretion of ICE on the best and most convinient methods. They have a budjet for that and can always request more if the face a shortage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back