Medical Malpractice Doctors lack of attention or care in the office

Status
Not open for further replies.

dinadona

It has been a tough month. I took my daughter to the doctor after she fell 3 weeks ago. The doctor we usually go to is a jerk but he is close to our home and in our insurance program. He barely sees any patient. It's like we are all a nuisance to him and he cant get us out the door fast enough. So he looked at my little girl and he said she had a sprain, threw on some bandage and that was it. Her hand wasn't getting better and I took her for another opinion. The doctor had her take an xray and it said she had a fracture. The doctor said he didnt think the bone is out of place but he definitely wanted to brace it and keep it in position. He said the other doctor should have done the xray. I am really mad right now and care most about my daughter but I want this doctor to deal with this. My kid will be in pain longer and I dont know what else. He should not be practicing. Can anyone help me what I can do?

Change your doctor.

I can't think of a single attorney who would take the case, unfortunately - because ultimately the delay in treatment is highly unlikely to lead to permanent disability or disfigurement.

Be careful slinging accusations that you can't prove.

If the physician gets wind of what you're saying, and is as callous as you portray him, he might just sue you for tortious interference with his business, or libel.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Can there be "tortious interference with his business, or libel", if names are not mentioned in this forum?

I don't believe army judge was just talking about this post. He was cautioning OP to be careful of accusations that can't be proven. The person does not always have to be named but just ascertainable. army judge "might" have some add'l. info for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back