do I sue?

Jeannette

I was backing away from the curb and was in the lame going north when a lady, Christine, came flying off A street to the street I was on, 10 the Ave, she side swiped me and she ran out of the car to check and see my children and I were OK and said she wasn't paying attention and tried to pass me by entering the other lame going south and another truck was coming but that driver didn't see her hit me but he confirmed she was in his lane. My dad was on the porch witnessed it all and filed a sequence report with the police while I drove away barely there is 3,400. Damage to my car and now she changed her story and said I hit her on June 9 that day she already put her car in the shop to be fixed and her insurance won't talk to me and my insurance is too busy to help making me do all the work. Then. I found out my back started hurting on Sat so I went to the er and got put on norcos and muscle relaxers. I can't afford not to work and I work 6 days a week. I need help do I sue?

You can try to sue. I recommend talking to a personal injury attorney first. You can find one at the link at the top of the page.

Back