Do i have to go

Dawn Van Horn

Jurisdiction
California
DCFS Is trying to make a case against me. At first I cooperated, then they started upsetting my kids so I revoked my signature and did not allow them to talk to my children. Well now they have decided to take it to court. They left a message on my voicemail saying when gourt was but not where they did not notify my kids all over the age of 10 and I have not gotten anything in writing. Do I have to go to court?

DCFS Is trying to make a case against me. At first I cooperated, then they started upsetting my kids so I revoked my signature and did not allow them to talk to my children. Well now they have decided to take it to court. They left a message on my voicemail saying when gourt was but not where they did not notify my kids all over the age of 10 and I have not gotten anything in writing. Do I have to go to court?

You should obey all lawful court orders.
If you don't obey a court order you risk raising the court's ire.
If you are served with an order to appear in court, you can request a court appointed lawyer for you, and each of your children.

You should obey all lawful court orders.
If you don't obey a court order you risk raising the court's ire.
If you are served with an order to appear in court, you can request a court appointed lawyer for you, and each of your children.
I WAS NOT SERVED I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A COURT ORDER.JUST A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE DO I HAVE TO GO STILL

If there is a matter before the court and it is regarding your children, you should WANT to be there.

I WAS NOT SERVED I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A COURT ORDER.JUST A MESSAGE ON MY PHONE DO I HAVE TO GO STILL

I suggest you appear as requested. No telling what will happen if you don't. I'm sure you want to do anything you can to fix this mess, get your kids back, and live your life without fear. To make that happen, be there and request a court appointed attorney.

The court will appoint you an attorney, continue the case until your attorney can get up to speed, and suddenly you are back in the game.

You need to cooperate with DCFS & also go to court as ordered. Good luck.

Back