Do I have any legal rights -- car at dealership and not fixed

autumnmass

My car has been at the dealership for over 4 months (January 19, 2015) car has problem with alarm system--not recognizing keys and will not start. I have been very patient and understanding, but I need to have my car fixed. This is way beyond a reasonable length of time for a car to be repaired. In March 2015, I reached out to the Chrysler corporate office to request that they assist the dealership technicians in any way possible. However that didn't resolve the problem. I am still being told by dealership the same answer "they need to contact Chrysler Corp and car not fixed". I have written to Chrysler, attorney general's office and still in same situation. My extended bumper to bumper warranty runs out on 6/7/15 however my car was delivered to dealership on 1/19/2015 (sitting in their shop, unfixed).

Do I have any legal rights?

PS: Car is 2007 Chrysler crossfire roadster with 14K miles.

My car has been at the dealership for over 4 months (January 19, 2015) car has problem with alarm system--not recognizing keys and will not start. I have been very patient and understanding, but I need to have my car fixed. This is way beyond a reasonable length of time for a car to be repaired. In March 2015, I reached out to the Chrysler corporate office to request that they assist the dealership technicians in any way possible. However that didn't resolve the problem. I am still being told by dealership the same answer "they need to contact Chrysler Corp and car not fixed". I have written to Chrysler, attorney general's office and still in same situation. My extended bumper to bumper warranty runs out on 6/7/15 however my car was delivered to dealership on 1/19/2015 (sitting in their shop, unfixed).

Do I have any legal rights?

PS: Car is 2007 Chrysler crossfire roadster with 14K miles.

Your car is 8 years I'd with 14,000 miles?

Back