Medical Malpractice Do I have a case(Veterinary Malpractice, damages)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

K129

in March of 2007 I took my dog to a Veterinary Neurologist because he had a limp, they told me he had a tumor and needed his leg amputated right away, every instinct told me my dog didnt have a tumor, but like an idiot I went through with it because I already spent so much on the diagnostic, and they told me my dog would die if I didnt get it amputated right away

So I had the amputation done and a week later they told me the results came back and he didnt have a tumor

This was after spending $8,000 on a diagnostic and a Surgery

Fast forward 16 months later, I had a horrible injury as a result of my dogs leg getting amputated, I only sleep on a mattress so it is easier for him to walk on, so my dog came on the mattress I was sleeping on and with his front leg he stomped on my testicle and it was there for a good 2 seconds as I had to turn to remove it because he needed that leg for support

The last 16 months and the 3 weeks especially have been a nightmare for me

I know I should have sued initially but Because I am a coward and because I moved out of state it never happened, now I have a major injury that will effect me the rest of my life because of this amputation

Do I have a case in court?

I can not describe the nightmare I have been through the last 16 months but especially the last 3 weeks since this injury happened

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back