Do I have a case here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoonDreams

I contacted a regional manager for my company about harassment I was receiving from my direct boss. I had proof (and still do) via texts messages saved on my phone that my boss had sent me, as well as proof of overtime my boss had not paid me for. The regional manager pulled me out of the store location I was in with a promise to have me transferred within a week and disciplinary actions against my boss. With the evidence I showed the regional, he told me it was grounds for his immediate termination, especially with the company's zero tolerance rule. Now a month and a half later, I still have yet to be transferred to a new location, leaving me with no income coming in and my old boss has not even been given a warning.

The evidence of harassment is still saved on me phone, and the evidence of my unpaid overtime was given to the regional and I've never heard anymore about it.

Do I have a case here? The evidence of harassment was and still is present, the harasser remains with a job and the victim is now in limbo for the last month and half.

Thanks

Just saying very inappropriate things for a manager to say to an employee. What made me finally snap and go to his boss was him calling me a pussy and saying he was going to "literally beat my ass" because he fired someone and I was on a company approved vacation and he expected me to return from out of state to cover the hours.

All of the texts, the loss of overtime wages and much more was all documented and verified to be true by the regional manager. I have emails saved from the regional admitting that all my claims were verified to be true and although he discussed moving me to a new property in a one on one meeting, I have emails from him telling me that he can't locate a position for me anywhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back