divorce

pokadotcat

My dad used to be a bad guy but he went to prison for it all and when he got out he regretted it because he never got to see US kids, now he's married and the girl he married turned out crazy now she's making up a bunch of crap about him and treating to throw him back in prison if he trys to divorce her, she beat him with a baseball bat one night and she is constantly throwing things at him and when He says he's fileing for a divorce she says she's taking our house that her names on the deed but it's not my dead grandmas name still is. She threaten to beat me and I'm 17, she told her kids she's going to kill me and my brothers and sisters and my moms tired of it but we don't know own what to do without her trying to send my dad to prison with all these lies, she makes her family lie on my dad all the time and she's always saying she's going to kill me and I'm the blame for Evey thing. I'm tired of it my dad just wants her gone. Can we get ride of her anyway without her putting my dad in prison with lies?

You need to go with your dad to see his probation officer and explain what is going on and how he is afraid of her getting him thrown back in jail if he tries to report her attacks to police and get a restraining order.

My dad used to be a bad guy but he went to prison for it all and when he got out he regretted it because he never got to see US kids, now he's married and the girl he married turned out crazy now she's making up a bunch of crap about him and treating to throw him back in prison if he trys to divorce her, she beat him with a baseball bat one night and she is constantly throwing things at him and when He says he's fileing for a divorce she says she's taking our house that her names on the deed but it's not my dead grandmas name still is. She threaten to beat me and I'm 17, she told her kids she's going to kill me and my brothers and sisters and my moms tired of it but we don't know own what to do without her trying to send my dad to prison with all these lies, she makes her family lie on my dad all the time and she's always saying she's going to kill me and I'm the blame for Evey thing. I'm tired of it my dad just wants her gone. Can we get ride of her anyway without her putting my dad in prison with lies?

Your US state is.... ? (It's important)

Back