divorce/house foreclosure/need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

coryshadid

My jurisdiction is: oklahoma

My jurisdiction is: oklahoma

Needing some good advice from someone here! My wife and I seperated last year and she has been living in the house that is in both of our names for 8 months. She just moved out and I just found out that the house is in foreclosure. I had been sending her all my paychecks from Jan-June and only using $600 a month of my checks. so she was probably getting around $2000 a month to make all payments with. We have no kids. She apparantly has not made a house payment since January of this year and has not paid taxes on the house in 2 years. Now the electricity and gas are turned off as well that were in my name due to nonpayment. She refuses to help at all with any of the expenses. She did not allow me to get one thing from the house except my bed. she swares that she has been making all payments except for the last two months but the mortgage company says differently. As well she has not been making the credit card payments on several credit cards that are in both of our names that she said she was paying. And she is about to have the car that is in both of our names repoed as well. Do I need to file for divorce first? Should I think about bankruptcy or deeding the house back or what do I do? Where should I start?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back