Distraught mother backed in a corner

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunni

Hello. I am needing some child visitation advice. I am divorced and I have full custody of our children. The farther is in Florida I am in Arkansas. He is to pay all cost to and from Florida when it's his time to see them. This summer he refused to bring our children back home to Arkansas, therefore I had to drive to Florida to get our children back home. He was in contempt of court. He is harassing me to the point that I have moved and have yet and really don't want to tell him where. Our daughter had bruises where he beat her with a belt. When she was in his care. Please point me in the right direction in keeping him from taking our children and not returning them home to Arkansas and how can I make it to where he doesnt know our residence.? Thank you.
Mrs.Plummer

Madam, you can report the alleged child brutality to law enforcement in Florida. However, the proof may have disappeared. In the future, always report a crime when it happens.

You should comply with all the terms of your child support and custody orders. If you believe your former husband is is violation, or has violated one or more of those orders, your remedy lies before the court that issued the order.

We can't help you here, other than to advise you to hire an attorney. You should not violate the order, because he has a remedy before the same court if you violate the orders.

See an attorney ASAP. Don't violate the orders.

Sent from my iPad3 using Tapatalk HD

Thank you so much Army Judge. I can not afford an attorney at this time. Although if I send money to the county my divorce was in, they will serve him paper for contempt of court , for him not bring them home. As well as contempt on child support. My issue is he's got something up his sleeve to try to get out of child support. That is why I can't let him know where I am.

Thank you so much Army Judge. I can not afford an attorney at this time. Although if I send money to the county my divorce was in, they will serve him paper for contempt of court , for him not bring them home. As well as contempt on child support. My issue is he's got something up his sleeve to try to get out of child support. That is why I can't let him know where I am.

That might be a problem for you.

He, more than likely, has the right to know where his kids are living.

Now, you can live anywhere you want, and you can keep that secret.

Insofar as the kids are concerned, I suspect he has a right to know their whereabouts.

If you fear for your safety, or the safety of the "younguns", again, I suggest you discuss your concerns with your law enforcement agency.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back