Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct disorderly conduct

Status
Not open for further replies.

handyman0304

my 17 year old son was charged with disorderly conduct for opening his friends car door to borrow her car lighter. she nor her parents are not pressing charges. He has never been in trouble before. He did not fight with the cops or run his mouth.did everything he was told .his fine is going to be $701.00. should we fight this or is this normal. it just seems like this is a little harsh.

Hmmm... something is just not right with your story... Such a steep penalty for just opening a car door. In any case, I would consult with an attorney.

if i had not of been there myself i wouldn't of believed it either.the cops just went on and on saying they had to charge him.no drugs, no breaking anything, not stealing. just opened her door.

Yeah... Have a sit down with an attorney so s/he can evaluate all the evidence.

Yeah... finally went to court and talked to solicitor and the charge was turned into a non processed .They didnn't even put it on his record. so happy . I knew if he could talk to someone with any sense they would agree how crazy this charge was. saved me $ 701.00. thank GOD. but someone there was fined $100.00 for flicking ashes out his window...crazy....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back