Harassment, Stalking, Misconduct Disorderly conduct per dv

Status
Not open for further replies.

lachilagirl

My husband and I had a altercation, police were dispatched to my home. I was outside and he had fled. They found him few blocks away. While I was questioned an officer proceeded to go in my home and I objected, he said he had to check restroom. After 35 minutes I asked them if I was under arrest they said I was being detained. I was arrested and booked for disorderly conduct, even though I had visable injuries. He was not arrested, what should I do? I have court coming up it's my first offense. The police officers did not photograph my injuries wich were very visable. They were photographed when I was being booked in county.

You appearance is an arraignment. Plead not guilty and get a lawyer. If you cannot afford an attorney, then request a public defender at the arraignment.

You don't have much of an issue to raise about them entering the house either. If it was the crime scene, or if they were searching for him before he was located or anyone else involved, then it was legit.
The disorderly conduct charge seems strange... I am guessing you were giving them a hard time? Had you been drinking?
If you had visible injuries then your husband should have been arrested on a dv charge... something doesn't seem quite right here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back