DHR

I was taking to Wellbutrin and it shows up as anphedimine it makes you have a false positive and I will untill it gets out of your system
Labs are equipped to account for that when testing, as long as they know. Furthermore, your doctor also knows. Something about your story simply doesn't add up.

Yes I told the nurse when I went in to be induced .

It is my understanding she was on the medication up until she gave birth, which I also believe was very recently. It has not left her system yet and still comes up as a positive test.
The timeline on this is fuzzy because you would think she stopped using the medication when she learned of te pregnancy and it would have been out of her system before giving birth.

e this is the run down when I was 32 weeks I found out I had strep B ok well he gave me -ampicillin -for that ok about a week later I had pumonia I'm one lung and starting in the other ,my family Dr gave me -penicillin- along with a a -pro air abuteral -to use 1 time every hour and a half . Went back to my obgyn following week and he freaked out sent me to get a lung X-ray . Moved my ampicillin up too 1500 mig a day . So and taking Wellbutrin and so here's the meds list
Wellbutrin)
Ampicillin 300 mg
Penicillin 1,500mg
Pro air inhailer
The night I went in to get induced they asked about meds I told them she said we have to drug test you because you didn't receive prenatal care untill you were 26 weeks preg ok well I didn't know and my obgyn didn't know at that time cause they didn't do a preg test when he put me on the Wellbutrin so I peed in a cup and it came came back methamphedimine ...nurse said sorry it's mandatory I call CPS child protective service . And here we are 2 months later
Brandy...You really need an attorney. If you must borrow from friend/family for one.

Before rushing out for an attorney, you might just simply end your cooperation with social services. All of the testing and the safety plan is done with your consent.
Stop playing along and they will have to convince a judge that you are a danger to your children. A failed drug test, without additional evidence, is likely insufficient. They will eventually close their case and bother someone else.
I wouldn't bother with an attorney until they initiate some actual legal action against you, but if you can afford it, it wouldn't hurt to get one up to speed and prepared.

Brandy...You really need an attorney. If you must borrow from friend/family for one.
Yes I know . thank you all for talking with me it was recently pointed out to me that the day my daughter was born they had looked for a heart beat for like 8 min maybe 9 min . The moral of that story is the nurse went to check me and see if she could place a monitor on my daughters head to get heart beat well her head had been out I know for 8/9 min which may have possibly caused a small stroke or something like that looking the said they have to take

Yes I know . thank you all for talking with me it was recently pointed out to me that the day my daughter was born they had looked for a heart beat for like 8 min maybe 9 min . The moral of that story is the nurse went to check me and see if she could place a monitor on my daughters head to get heart beat well her head had been out I know for 8/9 min which may have possibly caused a small stroke or something like that looking the said they have to take
So why is it still showing up if you stopped taking it?
well one reason is ifyou been taking it for as long as I have took it it can stay on your system for over a year or more . But the JpO juvenile probation office said CPS and DHR don't have a case . And they would know sobhie can they keep harrassing me and my family

Just to be clear... Law enforcement had not been involved for allegations of you being under the influence of any illegal substance, right?

If no, you are still in control of how things proceed.

Has a judge ordered you to do anything?

Has a judge ordered children removed from your care?

If no, then you are doing these things voluntarily. Consider your options before you allow anyone to make decisions for you. Seek counsel of someone you trust if you don't understand what is going on.

Life holds many mysteries.
Life holds many mysteries.
CPS /D
Just to be clear... Law enforcement had not been involved for allegations of you being under the influence of any illegal substance, right?

If no, you are still in control of how things proceed.

Has a judge ordered you to do anything?

Has a judge ordered children removed from your care?

If no, then you are doing these things voluntarily. Consider your options before you allow anyone to make decisions for you. Seek counsel of someone you trust if you don't understand what is going on.
yra the frig task force cause the stupid hospital called them they drew blood and no the case hadn't went to court . I do however know the drug task force said if it can't up actual meth then I could go to jail . They said I should have heard something 2 weeks ago If it came back meth so I'm not sure like I said I have never had a run in with dhr . My sister had a baby 7 months ago and failed both of her drug test cause of medication but they didn't call them on her cause she got prenatal care when she was 9 weeks preg . So I don't know if I just got a B*+%# for a nurse or what but . Anyway the last time I heard from DHR Was Friday and they gave it To a new worker . Juvenile officer for dhr told me they don't have a case .

Back