dhr question

laura ann

Jurisdiction
Alabama
My name is laura and here in etowah county dhr has been to my house about my daughter who has just now turned two months old we have done everything that they have demanded. They just came back out for another home visit and when they did we had just a very few dirty dishes due to us eating supper and lunch yesterday. They said they was going to close the case today but since there was dirty dishes that she has to talk to her supervisor and see what she wants to do. Just because we have a few dirty dishes does not mean a dirty house does it. the rest of the house is spotless. What are some ways we can get rid of them so we are not having to worry about when we are not home and them come by? Also what are their guidelines to a clean house?

The only reason they got called is because my sister doesn't think I 'm a fit mother when my daughter never goes without. my husband has a steady job and I'm a stay at home mom for now till my daughter gets older is that a bad thing? Every time my daughter has been to her doctor we get nothing but great news for her. what do we do?

My name is laura and here in etowah county dhr has been to my house about my daughter who has just now turned two months old we have done everything that they have demanded. They just came back out for another home visit and when they did we had just a very few dirty dishes due to us eating supper and lunch yesterday. They said they was going to close the case today but since there was dirty dishes that she has to talk to her supervisor and see what she wants to do. Just because we have a few dirty dishes does not mean a dirty house does it. the rest of the house is spotless. What are some ways we can get rid of them so we are not having to worry about when we are not home and them come by? Also what are their guidelines to a clean house?

The only reason they got called is because my sister doesn't think I 'm a fit mother when my daughter never goes without. my husband has a steady job and I'm a stay at home mom for now till my daughter gets older is that a bad thing? Every time my daughter has been to her doctor we get nothing but great news for her. what do we do?

DHR came today, and the dirty dishes were from yesterday?

Regardless, since DHR is involved, you have to jump through their hoops until they are done.

Duplicate post.
dhr

Because after I normally do the dishes from lunch and supper the same night so the next day there isn't any dirty. And that night I was sick throwing up and running a fever so I didn't make it to do them that night. But is it a good thing that it was just dishes and nothing else or am I wrong ?

Because after I normally do the dishes from lunch and supper the same night so the next day there isn't any dirty. And that night I was sick throwing up and running a fever so I didn't make it to do them that night. But is it a good thing that it was just dishes and nothing else or am I wrong ?

Unless DHR has a court order when they show up at your door, you can simply say, "Sorry, you'll need a court order to enter my home. Please leave my property now, and have a pleasant day."

Further conversation will only lead to conflict.

In fact, you don't need to answer your door when anyone knocks.

It is your home, and you need not allow strangers (WITHOUT warrants) to enter thereupon.

Talking to the police, DHR, or any government official is usually best avoided.

You aren't required to explain why your dishes are dirty, why you were ill, why you slep late, or what you ate for lunch on March 31st, 2001.

That said, silence and privacy care two of your best friends, and our US Constitution.

You have many unalienable rights.

Read about the here:

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/usao-mn/legacy/2011/09/16/MN Civil Rights FINAL.pdf

All Amendments to the United States Constitution

The United States Bill of Rights: First 10 Amendments to the Constitution

I hate doing dishes so I have dirty dishes in the sink all the time. I don't see how that affects the child at all. And no, it is not at all a bad thing that you are a stay-at-home Mom. Maybe you need to try and make amends with your sister.

Back