DHR has taken my kids

KDawn0508

DHR removed my kids on allegations of meth lab in home. No meth lab was found, although DHR put in their report there was and that is a lie. My cousin was found in possession and went to jail, but had a lab been there, i would think everyone there would be arrested. And what did his charge have anything to do with me or my kids? Now they are in unfit foster care being neglected and I have proof.

Then you contact the social worker at DHR that is handling the case and let him/her/it know.

My rights have been violated and my court-appointed attorney seems to be working for them instead of me. I can't afford an attorney on my own and i need help! I cant even get in touch with my court-appointed counsel, nor does she return phone calls.

My right to quality representation for one.
4th amendment right. They came with officers but no warrant abd both said i had to let them in

It is legal for them to take the kids. You can defend your case at the hearing or through the channels provided for by your unnamed state.

I'm not sure what you want us to do? You need to work with DHR to get your children back. Just because you do nothing wrong does not mean children were not at risk which is probably why they were taken from home. Since you have not been charged with a crime you dont need a court appointed Attorney!

It is legal for them to take the kids. You can defend your case at the hearing or through the channels provided for by your unnamed state.
Her OP was moved from another thread that was based in Alabama; DHR is the department that handles child neglect/abuse/support in Bama.

Back