DFCS and their made up issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

caringnurse

My niece has had three children aging in range from 1-3 she sometimes gets over whelmed and as her family we try to step in and help her. Butts County DFCS has decided that they can come to her house anytime they want without notice. Please keep in mind that she has already had her children taken in dekalb and was ruled by a Judge to return her children that there was noi any neglect or abuse going on. She moves to Butts County and they open a case based on the issues that have already been heard by a Judge in Dekalb County. She has done everything that her case plan callled for they cut her hair up to her scalp for a drug test which mind you she passed with no problem. My questions are this: At what point does this turn into harrassment and invasion of privacy? Can they take her kids just becase someone else said she was gone three days from her house nut had her children well cared for? i leave my house any time i want to why cant she?

The childrens parents need to use whatever the complaint procedure is for that agency. Its possible someone who an ax to grind is filing the reports

My niece has had three children aging in range from 1-3 she sometimes gets over whelmed and as her family we try to step in and help her. Butts County DFCS has decided that they can come to her house anytime they want without notice. Please keep in mind that she has already had her children taken in dekalb and was ruled by a Judge to return her children that there was noi any neglect or abuse going on. She moves to Butts County and they open a case based on the issues that have already been heard by a Judge in Dekalb County. She has done everything that her case plan callled for they cut her hair up to her scalp for a drug test which mind you she passed with no problem. My questions are this: At what point does this turn into harrassment and invasion of privacy? Can they take her kids just becase someone else said she was gone three days from her house nut had her children well cared for? i leave my house any time i want to why cant she?

We are NOT a governmental agency.

We have no authority to do anything other than to tell you to tell her needs a lawyer.

Otherwise, they will continue to have their way with her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back