Medical Malpractice dental situation

Status
Not open for further replies.

williamsp7612

my boyfriend got a tooth pulled, the dentist didnt give him antibiotics even though he knew there was infection. it spread and we went back and he said o the infection has spread through your face. told him put cold compresses on his face for pain. we went to the emergancy room when it wasnt getting better just worse. they siad the dentist was wrong he had to put hot compresses on it. hes been out of work for almost 4 weeks, we went to the ER again 3 days ago he had a 5cm absess under his ear from infection he had to have surgery and is still in the hospital. i think if the dentist would have gave him antibiotics in the first place it wouldnt have had chance to spready through half his face and if he hadnt hav etold him to put cold packs on his face, the infection wouldnt have knotted up.this is costing us so much because he didnt just do his job. could we sue him for this?
thank you

Present your case to a medical malpractice attorney so s/he can evaluate everything and advise you on what to do next. Good luck to you!

Hi,

I read your story , its so bad. You have to got treatment by another doctor. You have to claim on that doctor which give you high doss medicians.

If you consult with a lawyer, look for one that specializes in dental malpractice. There are a few out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back