delayed birth certificate fl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeweland4

I hope I am in the right section,if not I apologize in advance.:)

I am trying to petition the court for a delayed birth certificate. I have been through the vital statistics and cannot get any further without the court order, however when I went to the county courthouse to file I was told they did not have the paperwork I would need and I would have to figure it out on my own.
I cannot seem to find the necissary paperwork anywhere. I did find something in Fl statutes that said I must petition the court on a form provided by the department.(Florida statutes Title XXIX public health section 382.001 short title). Since the department doesn't have it where else can I get it?
I would greatly appreciate any help as this has been dragging on for months.:confused:

Thank you for the info, but still nothing on how to petition the court.
I need some kind of paper work and no
-one seems to know where or how I can get it.
I found the form for other states but nothing for Fl.

I hope I am in the right section,if not I apologize in advance.:)

I am trying to petition the court for a delayed birth certificate. I have been through the vital statistics and cannot get any further without the court order, however when I went to the county courthouse to file I was told they did not have the paperwork I would need and I would have to figure it out on my own.
I cannot seem to find the necissary paperwork anywhere. I did find something in Fl statutes that said I must petition the court on a form provided by the department.(Florida statutes Title XXIX public health section 382.001 short title). Since the department doesn't have it where else can I get it?
I would greatly appreciate any help as this has been dragging on for months.:confused:

I got a Missouri petition from the Dept of health and human resources. I had to ask for it. Also,I think I saw one online. The instrutuions too. I beleive you can use the same format,basically, but put in your county and state.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back