defamation suit ,false claim in court

Status
Not open for further replies.

tab1977

Jurisdiction
Florida
I was charged with ag stalking, burglary,criminal mischief and exposure of organs when I had a mental breakdown,never in trouble in my life age 51 at time .at plea they say I scored out to 56 points or 56 months .i did 4 years in jail fighting charges and 1 year in prison. ,for a total of 58 months with 2 months off good time. Total 56. But they also gave me 5 years probation,1st year house arrest ankle monitor also. Is this legal ? The charges called for 56 months , I'm doing over 10 years with the probation . How can this be ,do I have any recourse ,what can I do for releif .also all fines and fees are paid.

I have been on probation( Ag stalking/ burg during mental break down ,no previous record age 59) for 2.5 years now of 5 year probation sentence,all fines fees ,restitution payed . I had my lawyer put a motion in for early termination of probation,and during proceeding attorney for victom and state ,stated that " he also got in an argument with his neighbor,and pulled his pants down and exposed himself to neighbors Childs face" this is total fabrication ,never happened, never charged or convicted of any child related charges. This was stated in court and I have a copy of the transcript. My motion for early term was denied after the female judge heard that! My lawyer would not let me speak to defend myself . Is this defamation and can I sue?

Is this defamation and can I sue?

It isn't defamation, because speech in court is PROTECTED speech.

Sure, you can sue anyone at anytime for anything, in fact, you can even sue God Almighty.
All anyone must do is fill out a few forms, pay the court its tribute, and away you go.

How can this be ,do I have any recourse ,what can I do for releif .also all fines and fees are paid.

Your recourse has long since expired, or was subsumed when you agreed to accept probation.

Your relief is do your time, obey their rules, or you might find yourself facing a probation revocation hearing.

Unlike most things in life, the squeaky probationer gets attention that can make his or her life unbearable.

It isn't defamation, because speech in court is PROTECTED speech.

Sure, you can sue anyone at anytime for anything, in fact, you can even sue God Almighty.
All anyone must do is fill out a few forms, pay the court its tribute, and away you go.
I don't buy it ,speech is protected in court ,unless it contains malace or is intended to do harm!!!
if al speech is protected in court anyone could say anything,lie etc .and be protected! Example you have a legal hearing for charges made again you ! Then I as a witness could state " you molested your brothers child ,and were found naked with the child " even f you were never arrested , never charged because it is total fabrication and the court will protect that statement ???? Really???

OK, somebody lied about you in court. Sorry, but if you couldn't disprove the lied right then and there, the judge or jury had no choice but to believe it.

I don't buy it ,speech is protected in court ,unless it contains malace or is intended to do harm!!!
if al speech is protected in court anyone could say anything,lie etc .and be protected! Example you have a legal hearing for charges made again you ! Then I as a witness could state " you molested your brothers child ,and were found naked with the child " even f you were never arrested , never charged because it is total fabrication and the court will protect that statement ???? Really???

Thread is closed.

You are free to HIRE yourself a lawyer and take the matter up with her or him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back