Other Debt Dealing with Tribal and Installment Loans

77 Sunset Strip, Hawaiian Eye, Hawaii 50, Star Trek, Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, Lost in Space, Bewitched, Hogan's Heroes, Batman, Gilligan's Island, Wild Wild West, Mission Impossible, Beverly Hillbillies, I Dream of Jeannie, My Favorite Martian, Mannix, and more.

77 Sunset Strip, Hawaiian Eye, Hawaii 50, Star Trek, Twilight Zone, The Outer Limits, Lost in Space, Bewitched, Hogan's Heroes, Batman, Gilligan's Island, Wild Wild West, Mission Impossible, Beverly Hillbillies, I Dream of Jeannie, My Favorite Martian, Mannix, and more.

The Andy Griffith Show, Hazel, Superman, Green Hornet, Leave It To Beaver, Highway Patrol, Dragnet, Jack Benny, Red Skelton, I Love Lucy, Gomer Pyle, and Carol Burnett.

Now, you're back in the 50s.

Superman 1952-1958
Highway Patrol 1955-1959 (10-4)
I Love Lucy 1951-1957

And some of the others started in the 50s and ran into the 60s.

Red Skelton's show ran from 1951-1971.

Ok, so putting the television shows aside for the moment, it would seem I only need to fear the tribal courts if I'm a union general from the 1800's.

Point is moot, really, as I AM going to pay these guys... just a question of how, when and by what means... and I am not going to worry about Cherokee assassins stalking my home as I needle through that problem...

Sorry about getting off topic. Glad you have a sense of humor about it.

Back to the issue, I tend to agree that time is on your side and you won't have to circle the wagons.

;)

What's the worst that a Tribal Court could do? I highly doubt that I could be extradited to a reservation...
The same thing a civil court could do, enter a judgment against you. If you try to defend yourself in the civil suit, have a tribal attorney represent you.
No, they cannot extradite you for a non-criminal case any more than a civil court could.

Back