dealership

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gabriel 101

Jurisdiction
Texas
My wife purchased a car and a month later the dealership called and told her they couldn't finance it but we had trained in a car and put money down they refunded the money but their starting the finance company we had our car threw doesn't want to give them their money back but I've talked to the finance company and they state all the dealership has to do is send the title back and now their trying to get us to go get financed for another car but we have to give ours to them

My wife purchased a car and a month later the dealership called and told her they couldn't finance it but we had trained in a car and put money down they refunded the money but their starting the finance company we had our car threw doesn't want to give them their money back but I've talked to the finance company and they state all the dealership has to do is send the title back and now their trying to get us to go get financed for another car but we have to give ours to them

Are you asking if you can say NO THANKS to a new deal?
Yes, you surely can REFUSE to try another deal.
Be polite, but remain firm and say, "Sorry, boss, we don't want to try for another deal. No thanks."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back