DCS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I belong to a "Parenting forum" Parent Nook Forums - Index page hosted by this site! There we have discussions on issues not unlike yours. You are free to use this forum to see if other parents had similar situations and how they dealt with them. However based on what I know of children's services there is more to this than you likely know. I understand we want to think the best of our children but sometimes they make poor choices. I am NOT saying these two are bad parents or even did what they are said to have done just that it "might" be even somewhat true. You have no real recourse as you are not legally involved. HOwever ask the parents of this other forum they may have some insight
All I want to know is what else they can do. Since they have jumped through every hoop they've been asked to jump through. Regardless of all the negative opinions I'm getting from people on here, what can they do to help their situation when they did nothing wrong to begin with. Think what you want but let's go with the scenario that it's your family member and you know that they've done no wrong what advice would you give them. I don't need someone telling me they are probably guilty of something I've been here for most of this fiasco I live with my son and I can assure you he has done nothing wrong. We just want to fix this and get the girls home.

I belong to a "Parenting forum" Parent Nook Forums - Index page hosted by this site! There we have discussions on issues not unlike yours. You are free to use this forum to see if other parents had similar situations and how they dealt with them. However based on what I know of children's services there is more to this than you likely know. I understand we want to think the best of our children but sometimes they make poor choices. I am NOT saying these two are bad parents or even did what they are said to have done just that it "might" be even somewhat true. You have no real recourse as you are not legally involved. HOwever ask the parents of this other forum they may have some insight

Except it seems pretty dead over there and for some reason, no matter what computer I'm using, I can't log in. It goes to "website cannot display the page." When I glance through the forums it looks like no one has posted for a long time. Just fyi.

All I want to know is what else they can do. Since they have jumped through every hoop they've been asked to jump through. Regardless of all the negative opinions I'm getting from people on here, what can they do to help their situation when they did nothing wrong to begin with. Think what you want but let's go with the scenario that it's your family member and you know that they've done no wrong what advice would you give them. I don't need someone telling me they are probably guilty of something I've been here for most of this fiasco I live with my son and I can assure you he has done nothing wrong. We just want to fix this and get the girls home.

They need to talk to a lawyer. No one is giving you "negative" opinions. They're giving you opinions based on what they know as being lawyers or dealing with these things.

If one of my family members is accused by their kids of abuse I don't know for a FACT that they didn't do it because I wasn't there. I wouldn't believe it but I can't say with 100% certainty it didn't happen because I didn't witness it.

The point people are making is that CPS does not routinely take children out of homes when they say "my mom spanked me." ALSO as noted it's very odd that the investigation is focused on the FATHER when the MOTHER was the one who was accused of abuse. See where it gets odd?

So what if you live with them? Are you around 24/7? I highly doubt it. You have to sleep at some point right? Eat? Go to the bathroom? Work? So no you can't say without a doubt that you know what did or didn't happen because you are most likely not always there.

The only way your son can maybe get this figured out is talk to a lawyer. This is beyond the scope of a forum. Again it's really odd that their daughter said mom hit me but dad's going through drug tests and is the focus...just saying.

Except it seems pretty dead over there and for some reason, no matter what computer I'm using, I can't log in. It goes to "website cannot display the page." When I glance through the forums it looks like no one has posted for a long time. Just fyi.
then Michael neeeds to be told he handles tech there

No I feel that people are being negative because they are guessing more at the situation than I am. I am telling what has happened after the children have been removed from the home. The mother is also being singled out. I don't feel that I want to give information on her my son has been attacked with the information I have given and he has done nothing wrong and I DO know this for a fact. He test at DCS weekly and is always spot on and has been since they took the kids. The youngest ones were never taken because either parent was being accused of abusing any one of them. The abuse or hitting came from the oldest one ONLY. It never came into play with the youngest three. Which is why I'm on the defensive. And it never was about my son. So I will not stand by and listen to someone tell me that I probably don't know everything that went on. My granddaughters came from a loving home and were ripped out of it a year ago and forced to live in foster care. Then they investigated my daughter in law to see what they might be able to find to keep the kids in foster care and you will not be able to convince me otherwise.

Alrighty then. Hire your son an attorney. That's all you can do, since legally, this is not your business.

No I feel that people are being negative because they are guessing more at the situation than I am. I am telling what has happened after the children have been removed from the home. The mother is also being singled out. I don't feel that I want to give information on her my son has been attacked with the information I have given and he has done nothing wrong and I DO know this for a fact. He test at DCS weekly and is always spot on and has been since they took the kids. The youngest ones were never taken because either parent was being accused of abusing any one of them. The abuse or hitting came from the oldest one ONLY. It never came into play with the youngest three. Which is why I'm on the defensive. And it never was about my son. So I will not stand by and listen to someone tell me that I probably don't know everything that went on. My granddaughters came from a loving home and were ripped out of it a year ago and forced to live in foster care. Then they investigated my daughter in law to see what they might be able to find to keep the kids in foster care and you will not be able to convince me otherwise.

No people are telling you what they know because they are either lawyers or have experience with the system.

You don't know what happened and that's a fact. It's very odd that the father came into play when the mom was accused of abuse. That's a fact.

Take the advice and hire a damn lawyer because you legally can't do shit. End of story.

No people are telling you what they know because they are either lawyers or have experience with the system.

You don't know what happened and that's a fact. It's very odd that the father came into play when the mom was accused of abuse. That's a fact.

Take the advice and hire a damn lawyer because you legally can't do shit. End of story.
No people are not telling me what they know, they don't know me and they sure as hell don't know my son or daughter in law. They are stereotyping them both. And I am involved in this which proves you don't know what you're talking about. I've had to do a drug test and a background check in order for my granddaughters to ever be allowed to come back home. So I know more than you do about the case. You are assuming based on most others, this is not your typical. I am well aware they need a better lawyer. I was hoping someone could tell me something more than to get a lawyer and it wasn't my business which unfortunately it really is. They wouldn't allow them in our house without my involvement.

This thread's useful life has run its course.
Closed....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back