1. Free Legal Help, Legal Forms and Lawyers. TheLaw.com has been providing free legal assistance online since 1995. Our most popular destinations for legal help are below. It only takes a minute to join our legal community!

    Dismiss Notice


Discussion in 'Other Family Law Matters' started by Erin, Jun 12, 2017.

  1. Erin

    Erin Law Topic Starter New Member

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:
    My name is Erin an I have been dealing with DCS in fort wayne indiana for almost two years now and I have done everything they have asked of me and I haven't failed a drugscreen. My oldest and I don't have a very good relationship and the way dcs talked it's all based on my oldest and I don't feel that it's fair to my other two children. My grandmother has my two girls and tells my oldest to treat me like cap so that way she can stay with her.. I am not sure what to do and my court appointed lawyer doesn't do anything..
  2. army judge

    army judge Super Moderator

    Likes Received:
    Trophy Points:

    You only need to keep trudging along the path DCS has charted for you.

    There is no magic bullet or legal chant that will change things for you, unless you are WEALTHY.

    However, if you were wealthy, you wouldn't be where you are anyway.

    Bottom line, smile, don't complain, don't whine, do whatever the demons ask.


    Because, if you're serious about reunification with your children, you'd take a barrage of machine gun fire to keep them safe.

    There is nothing mothers and fathers won't do to save their babies.

Share This Page